Wednesday 16 April 2014

How David Rotimi makes the greatest cards.

Hello my name is David Rotimi

  

I make handmade cards


the best of cards and in the fastest time possible.


I must say I'm really good at it, no bragging


Its very simple, when I make a card


First I look up to the author and finisher of my faith, the source of all  inspiration; The Holy Spirit


 I draw sketches when I'm free by His inspiration, waiting for a babe in front of her hall, chilling to cut my hair in the salon, waiting to buy food in Cafeteria, waiting for service to start, in a boring class...

It requires precision, accuracy and ingenuity, 
they say in art every mistake is a new design, how true that is.


when I'm free I teach people who are interested.


My aim is to satisfy the you, so I design by putting myself in your shoes. I've only done my job when you are wowed by what you see. So I have to try really hard to put you in my head and think  of what will make you wowed.


I also print cards too.

Thanks to Tidola for the pictures



















11 comments:

  1. I am truly wowed...you're blessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, i remember you so well when i was in JS1 RHS, you've also been an inspiration to me.

      Delete
  2. The true test of Leadership is Legacy!
    David, i am proud of you sir! This is a great one! Ride on prosperously!
    Hope you get chanced to teach me tho-am willing to learn sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work David. When I see great minds like yours it rekindles my belief in this project called Nigeria. Light bearers are rising in every corner. There is hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Sir..... Creativity cannot be hidden. More Grace sir

    ReplyDelete
  5. ๐Ÿ™Œwell done sir ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    I notice the haircut tho ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  6. super proud of you. in your comment you said, making cards is easy but u fail to tell them that it demands for alot of commitment, discipline, consistency and hardwork.We are still anticipating even more greater heights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb. Keep it Up. Art Of Entrepreneurship, need more youths like this. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete